- Full Time RN (Night Shift)
- Part-Time Food Service Worker (Must be able to work evenings and weekends)
- Part-Time Housekeeper (Weekend Shift)
- Full-Time Social Worker (Olney Family Clinic)
- Full-Time LVN (Olney Family Clinic, Mon-Fri)
At the present time, all positions available with Olney Hamilton Hospital are managed through our Human Resources Department. Application information is kept on file for one year.
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 158
901 Hamilton Street
Olney, TX 76374
Apply online, in person, mail, email, or fax your application, using one of these methods:
- Downloadable Employment Application-PDF (download, print and complete for submission via mail, email, fax, or in person).
- Online Employment Application (secure online form).
In addition to your application submission, you may provide as a copy of your resume. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 940-564-3705, Attn: HR Department.
Job Application Process
Your application will remain in our active file for a period of 6 months. Should an appropriate opening occur, your application will be reviewed along with others. It is not necessary for you to contact this office regarding openings after you have completed your application. If you are among the most qualified applicants for a position, an interview will be arranged.
Employment decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications to perform the work for which you are applying. Qualifications include education, training, and work experience. Credentials and experience will be verified through schools, former employers and any license/certification agencies, if applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Olney Hamilton Hospital District does not discriminate and decisions to hire and promote are made without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental handicap (unrelated to ability to do the job), or age (as defined by law).