So, you’re having a baby! However, you are uncertain and have questions. Whatever your feelings are at this point in your pregnancy, the staff at the Olney Hamilton Hospital will certainly be there to help guide you through this joyous, life-changing event. We provide a positive, top-quality healthcare environment at our facility, where we constantly strive to make this occasion a meaningful event by:
- Honoring the diverse contributions of our physicians and staff to provide the highest quality of care for our obstetric patients and their families.
- Being the hometown healthcare provider where residents in our community come for their care.
- Fostering and supporting a collaborative, respectful and trusting work environment.
- Having a patient-centered focus in which patients are engaged as active partners in all aspects of care.
- Using an evidence-based approach to patient care.
Olney Hamilton Hospital has been a part of the joyous occasion of delivering babies to the families in our community for over 100 years. We provide 24-hour anesthesiology with Board Certified Nurse Anesthetist. Our physicians are Board Certified with years of experience in obstetrics. Our nursing staff is highly trained and experienced in the field of obstetrics.